sábado, 4 de junio de 2011

KAT GRAHAM I Want It All [Letra, Traduccion y Video Oficial]

KAT GRAHAM - I Want It All Año: 2011 I want it all And nothing's gonna hold me back Kat Graham I want it all Don't know who you think I am Don't need you watch Go keep your benz Got me saying, go take a walk Cause boys just talk, talk, talk Don't need 'em cause I got my own Rings, bling, cars, clothes Independat, don't forget it Adictivoz.com Adictivoz.com Anything I want I get it I'm the kind of girl Who's gonna let you know That yes I got it Im the kind of girl Adictivoz.com...

[Esto es un resumen, para ver el contenido completo hacer click en los titulos. Visita la pagina para ver videos, musica, descargas, letras, noticias, y mucho mas. http://adictivoz.blogspot.com]


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario